To submit a review request and/or promotional spot, complete my google form. If you’re utilizing the QueeRomance Ink site, there’s an option on the form to have your review cross posted to their blog as well.
Jessie G Books isn’t the biggest blog out there, but I’m constantly increasing the content and growing our audience every day. We track our site stats via WordPress/Jetpack and you can see below that we’re averaging about 23K site visitors a year. What sets me apart (ever so slightly) from the bigger blogs is my niche audience. Because I am a gay romance author myself, the majority of those visitors are readers looking for books in the Gay Romance/MM Romance genre. YOUR readers.
If you’re interested in advertising on the blog, I’ve put together some options for every budget. It’s important to note that these ads ONLY run on the blog pages. They do NOT run across the site.
- GOOD DEAL: Secure a 7 day spot for $14 (just $2 per day!) and your add will be right below the Better Deal ads in the sidebar (8 spots available)
- BETTER DEAL: Secure a 14 day spot for $25 ($3 savings) and your add will be right below the Best Deal ads in the sidebar (4 spots available)
- BEST DEAL: Secure a full month spot for $50 ($10 savings) and your ad will be right below the Top Spot ad in the sidebar (4 spots available)
Cover Ads should be 133 wide x 200 high, at least 72 ppi (300 preferred), and can be jpg, png, or animated gif (i.e. rotating covers).
Full Width Ads:
- TOP SPOT: Secure the very top sidebar spot for just $65 per month with a full-width ad (1 spot available)
Full width ads should be 266 pixels high and wide, at least 72 ppi (300 preferred), and can be jpg, png, or animated gif.
- 7 & 14 day Ads: All spots in March available (ads start on Sundays)
April, May, & June Availability:
- Monthly Ads: Top Spot (1) and Cover Ads (4)
- 7 & 14 day Ads: All spots available (ads start on Sundays)
Advertising options are available at the bottom of the Review/Promo request form. If you are not requesting a review or promo spot, you can fill our simple ad request form to get started.
Utilizing Instafreebie / Mailchimp integration, I’m offering a free ebook in exchange for newsletter sign up. I can give you the cover, blurb and sign up link, and take the same in exchange from you to appear in my next monthly newsletter (up to two a month). If you’re interested, email me at email@example.com.
In my first attempt at this, I did an newsletter swap with Author Rick Bettencourt and have acquired 49 new newsletter sign ups in a week. That’s a pretty good indicator of effectiveness!
Before realizing my dream of becoming an author, I worked as a web designer for a marketing firm on Long Island and we opened our own business to offer those same services to entrepreneurs looking to build their web presence on a budget. We have Managed WordPress solutions starting at just $300 (not including hosting) where the client can maintain their website content without paying us for every little change. We offer 1 on 1 Skype training and annual maintenance plans for those who want various levels of help on an ongoing basis.
Visit WGAAEN Websites for details on our packages and a portfolio of our work.