The first two books in the Sizzling Miami series could easily be read as standalone books, though the remainder of the series cast is introduced in For a Reason. Once you get to The Protector, it would be impossible to call it or future books standalone stories. Yes, each has it’s own romance and HEA, but these guys are a family (of sorts) and they appear as secondary characters in each other’s books. Sometimes those appearances are insignificant, but sometimes they are very significant.
The crossover book that spawned the Devils Pride MC series, Tricking Chase, is listed after The Protector below because there is a huge crossover arc between those two books and Ty and Chase will continue to be secondary characters in both the Sizzling Miami and Devils Pride series.
Okay, that said, after Tricking Chase, you won’t have to read every Devils Pride MC book to read the Sizzling Miami series or vice versa, that much I promise. Though it would be really awesome if you did, but the crossover was meant to spawn a new series not be a continuation of the old series.
Sizzling Miami Series
- Past Hurts (Davin & Alaric) – May 2014
- Free Short Story: A Sizzling Christmas Miracle (Christmas 2014)
- #13Months13Scenes: A Sizzling Christmas Miracle Pt. 2 hosted by Kathy Mac Reviews (Christmas 2015)
- #PatreonSliceOfLife2017: The Next Big Step (January 2017)
- For A Reason (Bull & Red) – October 2014
- The Protector (Saul, Javier & Kyle) – February 2015
- Tricking Chase (Master Ty & Chase) – Devils Pride MC Series – May 8, 2015
- #13Months13Scenes: A Sizzling WTF Moment hosted by Book Lovers 4Ever (January 20, 2016)
- #13Months13Scenes: A sneak preview of Saving Saul hosted by Bike Book Reviews (September 22, 2016)
- #SliceOfLife2017: Happy Birthday, Saul! (April 2017) continues to
- #PatreonSliceOfLife2017: Their Something Special (April 2017)
- Their Reason (A Sizzling Miami Wedding) – July 26, 2015
- Safety In Numbers (Chris & Owen, Liam & Billy) – October 31, 2015
- #13Months13Scenes: Chocolate Hearts & Cuban Sandwiches hosted by Carly’s Book Reviews (February 20, 2016)
- #13Months13Scenes: There are No Loser in Love hosted by Sassy Girls Books (April 27, 2016)
- #PatreonSliceOfLife2017: Birthday Gifts with a Side of Guilt (May 2017)
- His Premier (Colin & Arnaud) – September 20, 2016
- Deciding on Forever (Chris & Owen Novella) – December 19, 2016
- Controlled Burn (Jacky) – 2017